Monday, December 3, 2012

Blogging

We all love reading blogs, why?  Because they give us new ideas, voice opinions, tell us stories,etc.  Blogs let us connect with others who may have the same passions.  I have a passion for tennis, and so that's why I created this blog, and I hope that other who enjoy tennis or what something new and exciting to do will also enjoy my blog and what I post.  By no means is my blog the best, I think each blog has pros and cons.  I have searched the internet for other blogs about tennis, and if you're curious, then check them out!

The New York Times: This blog is one that is all about tennis, and presents us with many different tennis news happenings around the world.  Here you can find the lastest tournament results, interviews etc.

Love Tennis: This blog was created by everyday people who voice their opinions about the tournaments.  They also keep up with what the tennis players are doing in their off time.

Tennis Blog: This tennis blog is created to help give people tips on how to improve their game.  It also includes a question and answer of things you might not know about.  Also included are interviews from coaches on how to improve and become more involved in tennis.

1 comment:

  1. These are some of the great links to go to and I liked reading the tennis blog. I look forward to seeing more post from you.

    ReplyDelete